U赢电竞竞猜We specialise in giving accounting and taxation advice to the small business sector. All business activities are governed by rules and deadlines which seem very daunting. We will help you manage your business in a tax efficient manner and comply with all the deadlines to avoid penalties.
- Accounting – preparation of annual accounts to meet your requirements to Government bodies, lenders etc
- Making Tax Digital – The process of quarterly reporting direct to HMRC for organisations’ profit begins in April 2019. We will help clients select appropriate software to enable them to meet these new requirements.
- Taxation – preparation of personal and business returns
- VAT – registration for VAT, selecting the right VAT scheme and filing returns.
- Payroll – registration for PAYE / CIS; preparation of monthly, weekly or fortnightly payslips and reporting to HMRC.
- Company secretarial and registered office – setting up a new company or LLP, filing returns and keeping these records up to date
Ingwe Services is small enough to enable clients to get personal attention, but also maintains links with specialist tax advisors so that complicated transactions or difficult HMRC enquiries can be handled effectively