Starting and running a new business is challenging, so we are here to offer support and guidance along the way. There are many questions that you are faced with: from marketing and advertising to production and distribution. Underlying all these decisions is the accounting framework in which your business will operate.
We can help you with many of these issues:
– should you be a limited company, partnership, limited liability partnership or sole trader?
– when should your year-end be?
– where will you raise finance from?
– should you use your own capital, look for outside investors or borrow from financial institutions?
– what records should you keep?
– which Government agencies do you need to contact?
We can help you to produce quickly and efficiently a business plan, cash flow projections and profit forecasts, taking into account the focus and vision of your business. All the aforementioned documents will be essential if you are intending to raise outside finance and even if you are not they are an excellent tool with which to focus on key issues facing your business.